Jacobs has more than 65 years of experience in providing technical professional and construction services to the U.S. federal government and other diverse industries across the world. Our combination of leading edge expertise and technical and management experience enables us to offer added value solutions to federal agencies – all by utilizing our General Services Administration (GSA) schedules.
Benefits of Procuring Through the GSA Schedules
Also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) or Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), Jacobs contracts are a purchasing vehicle made available to all U.S. federal agencies by the GSA. Benefits to various agencies by procuring services through our GSA contract include:
- Compliance with applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA)
- Teaming encouraged through Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Streamlined purchasing process with pre-negotiated pricing
- Timely, convenient access to a broad range of services
- Reduced administrative time/cost investment – no formal solicitation/proposal process needed
- Reduced susceptibility to protests, since contract is already awarded
GSA contracts available with Jacobs
Jacobs currently holds 4 contracts under the GSA Schedule. They are:
- IT Professional Services (GS-35F-0470V) - offering a variety of resources and services including: facilities management; database planning and design; systems analysis and design; programming; and network services project management.
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Solutions - providing services that cover: supply & value chain management; deployment logistics services; and logistics training services.
- Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS) - offering services that include: consulting services; facilitation; surveying; and program integration and project management.
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) Solutions - providing services that cover: strategic planning; concept development; system design, engineering & integration; testing and evaluation; integrated logistics support; acquisition & lifecycle management; and construction management.
Learn more about the procedures to order services.
GSA contacts and other resources
For more information about specific GSA contracts, contact: